Villa Andora, built in 1969, is a 37-unit apartment located in the North Admiral residential neighborhood of West Seattle, offering a prime location just one mile from Alki Beach. The property features high walkability to a variety of local amenities, including restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, and the historic Admiral Theater, as well as easy access to job centers in downtown Seattle via the West Seattle Bridge.
At time of closing in 2016, the property featured original interior finishes and deferred maintenance issues. Cadence completed a full renovation including interior unit upgrades and common-area improvements, and stabilized the updated property within 15 months.
- Located in North Admiral residential neighborhood of West Seattle
- 1 mile from Alki Beach
- High walkability to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, grocery stores, parks, and the Admiral Theater
- Easy access to job centers in downtown via the West Seattle Bridge
- Completely renovated in 2016
- Complete interior unit renovation with opened kitchen walls, new flooring, cabinets, full repainting, stainless-steel appliances, new fixtures/hardware, and refreshed bathrooms
- Common area upgrades including new windows, new signage, exterior painting, and new railings